We invite you to join us from the comfort of your home for a locavore dinner for two (or four) and a virtual cooking lesson provided by a special guest chef Jackson Rouse!
What: Farm to Table Virtual Cooking Class Fundraiser
When: Thursday, July 16 from 6:00-8:00 PM
This event is a fundraiser for the Greater Cincinnati Regional Food Policy Council, which works to create a healthy, equitable, sustainable food system for all within the 10 county region.
Deadline to register is July 9
Reserve your spot today!
Participants will receive a meal kit of local and short-supply chain ingredients delivered by Local Food Connection and a Zoom Link to participate in the online cooking class and interactive event.
Trivia will add entertainment to the evening and wine pairing suggestions will be provided in advance!
$150 donation = Dinner for two
$225 donation = Dinner for four
Here is our menu (subject to change):
- Choice of rose veal meatballs (from Our Home Place Meat - learn how rose veal is sustainable and humane) or lions mane mushroom veggie meatballs, with wheatberries
- Roasted tomato and beet harissa
- Charred heirloom carrots and seasonal greens with red wine vinaigrette and mint
- Marinated cucumber and new potato herb salad
Home delivery available anywhere inside the I-275 loop, and along I-71 between Union KY and Lebanon OH. We will coordinate a pick up location for those outside this delivery range.
Interested in sponsoring the event?
- Tier 1 sponsors receive two event registrations, logo placement on event listing and future promotions, and a 30 second promotional spot read by our MC during the event
- Tier 2 sponsors receive one event registration and logo placement on event listing and future promotions
Can't make the event but want to invest in the future of our regional food system? Make a donation here!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org