Join Tri-State Trails for our Annual Meeting & Fundraiser, presented by The Devou Good Project.
You won't want to miss this! We'll visit the Devou Park Backcountry Trails for a fun choose-your-adventure style meeting. After hitting the trails, we'll return to the Devou Park Golf Center for refreshments, some special announcements, and networking.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Presenting: The Devou Good Project
Trailblazer: Mamie & John Schroder
Pathfinder: Great Parks of Hamilton County
Explorer: River-West, Fifty West Cycling Company, Jolly Park Community Development Council, Ohio's Bike Lawyer, Steve Magas, Reser Bicycle Outfitters
- 2:00 - 3:00 PM - Guided Trail Adventures on Devou Park Backcountry Trails
- 3:00 - 4:00 PM - The State of Tri-State Trails Report
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM - Networking and Fundraiser
Registration cost includes beer, wine, and hors d'oeuvres.
- Basic Registration ($25)*
- Trail Advocate ($100) - includes a Tri-State Trails t-shirt!
- Explorer Sponsor ($250) - includes 2 tickets, 2 t-shirts, and exhibitor space on a shared table
- Pathfinder Sponsor ($500) - includes 4 tickets, 4 t-shirts, and exhibitor table
- Trailblazer Sponsor ($1,000) - includes 6 tickets, 6 t-shirts, and prime exhibitor table location
Can't make it but want to support Tri-State Trails? Become a sponsor and send some friends to attend in your place!
*If the $25 registration fee is a barrier for you to attend, please contact email@example.com. We don't want to leave you out!