Organizer: Great Parks of Hamilton County
33rd Annual Winter Hike Series
Happy Trails & Hot Soup, It's About Time for Great Parks’ Winter Hike Series!
Selling out in just a few hours last year, Great Parks’ Winter Hike Series offers five long hikes, at different parks, with the reward of great friends and hot soup. Don’t miss out on over 30 years of tradition!
Challenging hikes, ranging in distance from 4–5.5 miles, are held at different parks to guarantee a new experience each week. Every hike concludes with a hot bowl of soup and plenty of camaraderie. This series fills up fast, and registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Online registration for the Winter Hike Series opens Friday, December 1, 2017, at 8:00 am at https://www.greatparks.org/calendar/special-events/winter-hike-series. There is the option to sign up for as many hikes as you like. Cost is just $7 per person for ages 12 and up and free for children under 12.
Winter Hike Series 2018 schedule:
- January 6: Winton Woods, chicken noodle soup
- January 13: Sharon Woods, chicken & wild rice soup
- January 20: Woodland Mound, vegetable beef barley soup
- January 27: Shawnee Lookout, chili & crackers
- February 3: Miami Whitewater Forest, bean soup & corn bread