Greater Cincinnati loves coffee.
Join home brewing enthusiasts, coffee aficionados, tea lovers, and those who just love a good cup of “joe” at the 2017 Cincinnati Coffee Festival, the Midwest’s premier coffee experience. There will be tastings, samplings, live music, demos, and the opportunity to purchase your favorite products from artisan roasters, specialty brewers, expert baristas, and an extraordinary collection of skilled and creative culinary professionals.
Don't miss the Latte Art Throwdown starting Saturday at 10:30 am. Anyone can register to show off their Latte Art skills and compete to be crowned the best barista in the region.
Produced by and benefiting the Ohio River Foundation, the event will promote the need for great water in order to make great coffee.
Tickets are $12 for General Admission and include:
- FREE samples of coffee, tea, chocolate, pastries, and more
- First 1,000 attendees each day receive a VIP guest bag
- Interactive demonstrations and workshops with world-class baristas
- Admission to watch the Cincinnati Coffee Festival Latte Art Throwdown
- Live music from some of the area’s best musicians
- Meet roasters, baristas, chocolatiers, pastry chefs, and many more vendors
- Proceeds benefit Ohio River Foundation–without great water, you can’t have great coffee.
For more information, and to purchase tickets, visit cincinnaticoffeefestival.com.