Community Shares of Greater Cincinnati raises unrestricted funds for a network of 31 local nonprofits by hosting workplace campaigns where employees make tax-deductible charitable donations to the cause of their choice.
Below is a list of current workplace partners. If you work for one of these organizations, you can choose to have a donation deducted directly from your payroll to support Green Umbrella. If your company is not listed, learn about the advantages of becoming a workplace partner.
- Cincinnati Public Schools
- Cincinnati State Community College
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority
- City of Cincinnati
- City of Middletown
- Community Shares of Greater Cincinnati
- Contemporary Arts Center
- Hamilton County
- Hamilton County Public Library
- Health Resource Center of Cincinnati, Inc.
- Interact for Health
- Miami University
- Northern Kentucky University
- Ohio Justice & Policy Center
- Over the Rhine Community Housing
- Planned Parenthood of Southwest Ohio
- State of Ohio Combined Charitable Campaign
- University of Cincinnati
- US Federal Government's Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
- Western Wildlife Corridor
- Woman's City Club of Greater Cincinnati
- Youth at the Center
Individuals employed by these organizations can contribute to Green Umbrella's workplace campaign directly by clicking here.