Help us put on our biggest event AND get free entry – we are looking for volunteers to help either with event set up before the event, or to help run stations during the event (details below). There are several dates, times and opportunities available to contribute.
Click here to submit your volunteer application.
Before the Event
These consist primarily of helping to set up for the event – tasks include light landscaping, beautifying, decorating, setting up tables and tents.
- Wednesday September 11th – 5:30 – 9:00 pm
- Friday September 13th – 5:30 – 9:00 pm
- Saturday September 14th – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
During the Event
During the event, you can sign up for a two hour shift (s). There are a variety of different jobs (listed below). You can pick your job preference and we’ll do our best to put you in the job of your choice.
Shifts (all of these take place during the event Saturday 9/14)
- 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- 8:00 – 10:00 pm
- 10:00 pm – Close (around 11:30 pm)
- Door – help to check in guests at the door
- Cashier – help to check out guests at various stations
- Food – help to serve food
- Beverage – help at a beverage station serving beer, wine and other beverages
- Roadie – help to carry materials for the musicians as well as other physical jobs (e.g. lighting tiki torches)