Organization: Our Harvest
- Saturday, July 27th, 2019
- 9:00 AM 12:00 PM
- Bahr Farm (map)
Interested in learning a little bit about where and how your food comes from? Join us for our Monthly Volunteer Day every 4th Saturday of the Month, where you will help weed, harvest or plant with our farmers! It is the last Saturday of every month from 9:30 am - 12:00 pm. If you would like a tour of the farm, come a half hour early at 9 to go on a guided tour with Assistant Farm Manager, Stephen Dienger. Come see what is inspiring us every day!
Parking is available at the Family Dollar (957 W. North Bend Road), that is right next to the farm. We have very limited parking at the farm itself, so please park next door and walk on over! Hang out in the driveway and we will come and get you!
MUST WEAR CLOSE-TOED SHOES.
- Old clothes (that can get dirty)
- Lots of water
- Sunscreen, hat and/or long-sleeve shirt (to protect from sun)
- Snack (no lunch will be provided, but if you would like to eat before you leave, feel free to bring a snack!)
- Rain jacket (just in case)
Email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know you will attend. If no RSVPs, event may be cancelled. Hope to see you there!