WHAT: Tri-State Trails and partner organizations will announce the vision for CROWN, the Cincinnati Riding Or Walking Network. CROWN is the plan to link multi-use trails and on-road bike lanes in Cincinnati to create an interconnected 104-mile active transportation network.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 13, 2017. Press conference will begin at 1:00 pm.
The agenda for the press conference includes the following speakers:
- Frank Henson, Chair, Tri-State Trails (emcee for press conference)
- Megan Folkerth, Program Officer, Interact for Health
- Jack Sutton, Executive Director, Great Parks of Hamilton County
- Wade Walcutt, Director, Cincinnati Park Board
- Brendon Cull, Senior Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Bob Koehler, Deputy Executive Director/Transportation Manager, OKI Regional Council of Governments
Light refreshments from Coffee Emporium will be available to attendees. A short bike ride on the Ohio River Trail will follow. A limited number of Red Bikes will be provided free of charge, complements of Red Bike.
Tri-State Trails will live stream the press conference via Facebook using the hashtag #CROWNcincinnati.
WHERE: Smale Riverfront Park on the Ohio River Trail, just east of the base of the Roebling Suspension Bridge.
Parking is readily available in the Central Riverfront Garage on the Ohio River Scenic Byway (US 52), across the street from Smale Riverfront Park.
CONTACT: Wade Johnston, Director, Tri-State Trails, firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.541.1538
Twitter: @TriStateTrails | www.tristatetrails.org