Organization: Hamilton County Recycling & Solid Waste District
Deadline to Apply:
August 5, 2019
250 William Howard Taft
Cincinnati, OH 45219
Part-time/Temporary/ 60 hours bi-weekly
$12.00 per hour
- Advanced student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program or recent graduate and two (2) years coursework in environmental studies, business, public relations, public administration or related field.
- Must have valid driver’s license issued by the state of residency.Proof of insurance coverage.
- Assists with food rescue, recycling, and backyard composting outreach.
- Assists with the Let’s Stop Waste Program (e.g., assisting staff with meetings, prepare recycling containers for pick up, drop off recycling containers).
- Assists with special event outreach (e.g., set up displays and staff booth).
- Performs various administrative or support duties to support solid waste staff (e.g., data compilation, routine calculations, record updating, citizen inquires, provide information to general public and organizations, etc.).
- Assist with the event recycling container loan program (e.g., help coordinate container loan agreements, prepare containers for pick up, and inspect containers upon return).
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.