Organization: Produce Perks
Looking to thrive in a small business environment and make an impact on the local community? Join our dynamic team working to help families buy fresh, healthy food from local farmers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Project Coordinator to join our nationally recognized non-profit organization focused on pioneering solutions to address inequities within our food system. This position will assist the Statewide Program Manager in the management and expansion of our Nutrition Incentives program by coordinating ongoing program operations at direct-to-consumer markets and grocery stores throughout the state of Ohio.
Specifically, the Project Coordinator will:
- Serve as a point of contact for program operators to connect with resources and troubleshoot challenges.
- Assist in development and implementation of annual training.
- Provide technical assistance related to program operation.
- Ensure compliance and completeness of all program data compiled throughout the state. Analyze data and produce reports as necessary.
- Manage the Produce Perks market application process and identify potential expansion sites. - Support coordination of statewide promotion efforts.
- Coordinate regular communication with program partners. Produce monthly e-newsletters and other communication initiatives.
- Regularly update the company website/social media to ensure it is effectively serving consumers, program operators, and partners.
- Conduct focus groups of program users.
To be considered, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Working knowledge of farmers markets, local food, and healthy lifestyle practice.
- Passion and vision for healthy, equitable food system development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to speak in front of small groups and public settings.
- Ability to effectively coordinate remote resources across the state.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel), Google Docs, Dropbox, and social media.
- Flexible schedule.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel throughout the state of Ohio
As the Program Coordinator, you will need to be a highly motivated, creative person with strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work productively with diverse populations are also required.
- Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three (3) professional references as one PDF attachment to email@example.com.
- Please title email subject line: StatewideProgramCoordinator_[first name][last name].
- Applications will be accepted until July 18th.