Chief Financial Officer

May 09, 2019 1:18 PM | Anonymous member (Administrator)

Organization: Great Parks of Hamilton County

Position Overview

Great Parks of Hamilton County is accepting applications for the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The CFO is responsible for planning, developing, administering and achieving the financial goals and objectives of Great Parks, and for providing leadership and coordination of work in accordance with Great Parks’ strategic plan, policies and requirements. Great Parks of Hamilton County is a separate political subdivision established under Ohio Revised Code Section 1545. Great Parks preserves and protects more than 17,500 acres of greenspace including 21 parks and nature preserves throughout Hamilton County. Its 2018 budget is $40MM including the General Fund, an Internal Service Fund and Special Revenue Funds. Great Parks has a 1 mil general operating levy passed in 2016 for a 10 year period. Taxes account for 55% and the remaining 45% is derived from earned revenue and grants. Great Parks self operates seven golf courses, four campgrounds, four major fishing lakes with harbors, boathouses, reservable shelters and lodges, making it a leader among Ohio park districts and the Mid-west in terms of self-generated revenues and cost recovery. This position is based in Winton Woods Park.

Applications must be received by 11:59pm, Friday, June 7, 2019.

Learn more about the position and apply here!


Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software