Organization: Great Parks of Hamilton County
Great Parks of Hamilton County is accepting applications for a Full Time Guest Experiences Administrator, based in Winton Woods Park (Winton Centre). This position provides administrative support for the Guest Experiences division and assists the Guest Relations department with group sales and customer service responsibilities. Assist Director of Business Development with sponsorship proposal development including correspondence and tracking of funding and new revenue initiative data tracking.
JOB SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- Creates and maintains financial, employment, inventory, food cost and other reports to track key metrics within the Guest Experience division.
- Perform department research on recreational activity and facility rental pricing. Provide research support for ongoing business development projects, services and guest survey models.
- Coordinates group sales fulfillment and ensures services are coordinated through various departments and vendors. Markets services through follow-up calls, bulk mail, email and ad materials
- Understands and is able to utilize a point of sale and online reservation system. Creates and maintains online reservations, including custom reports.
- Places guest reservations and processes payments. Answer phone calls and email inquiries to provide guests with timely and accurate reservation information. Receives and resolves guest concerns and complaints. Analyzes and promptly resolves problems.
- Assist the Director of Business Development with sponsorship proposals, correspondence and tracking along with new revenue initiative data tracking.
- Track required training for the Guest Experiences division and provides managers with regular status updates.
- File reports, records, and correspondence with other documentation into filing system. Oversee division mail delivery at Winton Centre.
- Maintains a purchasing card for division related expenses and submits receipts for approval.
- Work closely with Marketing and Public Engagement department to create and update signs, menu boards, season passes, etc. Updates, formats, prints and laminates signs, menu boards and other miscellaneous print materials for the Guest Experience facilities.
- Works and communicates effectively with other departments, leadership and peers. Attend and participate in meetings, serves on committees and completes required training.
- Performs job duties in accordance with Great Parks of Hamilton County’s policies, procedures and performance expectations.
- Maintains confidentiality of confidential and sensitive information.
- Works assigned schedule, exhibits regular and punctual attendance and works outside of normal schedule as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of: Standard office practices and procedures; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, database entry, PowerPoint, Illustrator and Outlook; customer service; business math applications; point-of-sale operation.
- Ability to: Exhibit pleasant telephone manner and etiquette; communicate effectively in verbal form. Exhibit good problem solving skills and good judgement in keeping with the mission of the park district; maintain confidential and sensitive information; understand and demonstrate respect for cultural and socio-economic differences; support a working atmosphere consistent with Great Parks’ equal employment opportunity; embrace and support constructive change; consistently follow safety and security procedures and practices; contribute toward building a positive team working environment; establish and maintain an effective working relationship with associates, officials, general public, and other job contacts.
- Skill in: Verbal and written communication; preparing financial, operational and written reports; planning, scheduling and organizing work; maintaining good public relations; customer service; application of job hardware and software programs
Typical Hiring Salary is between $17.91/hr-$22.38/hr depending on experience.
Benefits include medical, dental and life insurance; paid vacation, holidays and sick time; enrollment in Ohio Public Employees Retirement System and free or discounted use of many Great Parks of Hamilton County recreational activities.
Deadline to apply is 11:59pm, Sunday, April 7, 2019.
Learn more and apply here!