Organization: Working In Neighborhoods
Since 1978, Working In Neighborhoods (WIN) has revitalized communities and helped families build equity by providing home buyer and credit counseling, sponsoring financial literacy classes, renovating and building homes for first-time home owners, and training neighborhood residents to work together to improve their own communities. WIN accomplishes its work by focusing on three core areas: community building, economic learning, and housing primarily for homeownership.
The Community Development Coordinator is responsible for the development of WIN’s community engagement project with five neighborhoods in WIN’s target area. Responsibilities include working with residents, neighborhood organizations, and stakeholders (neighborhood community councils & committees) to collaborate on community projects and finding resources for those projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills
- Desire and ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (some nights and weekends are required)
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to:
Working In Neighborhoods Personnel Committee 1814 Dreman Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45223 OR email@example.com
No calls please.