Organization: Working In Neighborhoods
Central to Working in Neighborhoods’ (WIN) mission is building neighborhood stability through increasing and maintaining home ownership. Since 1978, WIN has revitalized communities and helped families build equity by providing home buyer and credit counseling, sponsoring financial literacy classes, renovating and building homes for first-time home owners, and training neighborhood residents to work together to improve their own communities. WIN accomplishes its work of providing safe, decent, affordable housing by focusing on three core areas: community building, economic learning, and housing primarily for homeownership.
WIN works closely with neighborhood groups and other stakeholders to ensure all homes are a welcome and integral part of the community. Since 1981 WIN has been involved in the construction and rehab of over 160 units of housing.
The Housing Development Coordinator is responsible for the development of WIN’s homeownership opportunities and community revitalization in targeted areas to achieve WIN’s mission. Responsibilities include all aspects of the development process including but not limited to: project feasibility, site acquisition, financing, construction, and sale of the property. The Housing Development Coordinator will interact and collaborate with neighborhood groups, community partners, funders, and public officials to achieve WIN’s housing development goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a related field and supervisory experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills
- Thorough knowledge of the development process including construction financing.
- Familiarity with government housing programs, lending process, and planning process.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people including agency staff, community partners, contractors, funders, and residents.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to:
Working In Neighborhoods Personnel Committee 1814 Dreman Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45223 OR email@example.com
No calls please.