Organization: City of Fairfield, Ohio
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Golf Course Superintendent to oversee the care and maintenance of the grounds Fairfield North and South Trace golf courses and the Fairfield Aquatic Center. This position requires work on evenings and weekends.
- Associates Degree in in Agronomy, Horticulture, Turf Management or related field; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two years supervisory experience in golf course maintenance or parks maintenance.
- Two years’ experience as Golf Superintendent or First Assistant or equivalent knowledge or experience to indicate possession of skills and abilities.
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Basic computer skills in word processing and spreadsheet
- Valid Ohio Pesticide License and it must be maintained throughout employment
- Valid driver’s license at time of appointment which must be maintained throughout employment
For more information about the position and to apply, see our website at www.fairfield-city.org. Applications only being accepted online and must be submitted by 10/31/17.