Organization: Gorman Heritage Farm Foundation
Purpose: To cultivate funds and relationships for GHF in support of the mission.
- Create and execute annual fundraising plan
- Secure grants including research, writing, metrics and reporting
- Fundraising with individuals: including research, solicitation and stewardship as well as mailings, small events, major gifts, annual appeals and capital campaigns
- Secure and steward corporate partners and event sponsors annually
- Member cultivation and stewarding including annual member event
- Annual event planning and execution - Row by Row and Sunflower Festival
- Marketing of organization events
- Community outreach and public speaking
- Stay abreast of trends and new developments in the field
- Work with volunteers and interns
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years fundraising experience or equivalent experience. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Strong social, organizational and analytical skills. Effective networking skills and knowledge of the funding landscape in Greater Cincinnati. Belief in the mission of GHF.
Physical Demands: This position requires the following physical activities: climbing, bending, lifting, standing, walking, sitting, reaching, finger dexterity, repetitive motions, talking, hearing, visual acuity. The work is performed both indoors and outdoors.
This is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Executive Director.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit http://gormanfarm.org/products/jobs/