THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED
Organization: Green Umbrella
About the position:
Green Umbrella has an opportunity for a Program Coordinator to assist the Regional Climate Collaborative (RCC) mission to help public agencies and NGOs better understand regional climate impacts on their communities and advance adaptation and mitigation solutions. The RCC Coordinator is responsible for supporting key functions of the Collaborative to include supporting and implementing climate action programs, projects and research efforts, supporting communications and operations/technical assistance for climate action programming, and engaging stakeholders.
The position will focus on:
- Assisting with the coordination, management, and stakeholder engagement for Regional Climate Collaborative programming, member benefits, and events for efforts such as the working groups, elected official engagement, climate fellows, regional climate action plan, consultations, and more
- Supporting communications, including research, writing, and content generation for newsletters, social media, and program materials
- Assisting with the management of data for program impact measurement and evaluation, stakeholder contact information, and program details
- Supporting meeting facilitation and logistics
- Conducting research and resource preparation
- Assisting in community engagement sessions and supporting climate project coordination with BIPOC and low income communities
The successful candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
- 2 years’ work experience in related roles and/or industry.
- Experience in program management or multi-sector collaboration preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and writing skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills to include (preferred) Google Workspace, Zoom, project management software.
- Starting pay range of $41,000 to $49,000 annually, commensurate with experience and hours worked.
Why Work at Green Umbrella
- Rewarding Mission
- Generous Paid Time Off and Other Paid Leave Options (Holidays, Bereavement, Parental Bonding)
- Health Insurance (100% of health insurance premium cost for full-time employees is covered (no waiting period))
- Flexible work schedule with hybrid office hours
At Green Umbrella, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. Lived experience is equally important as educational experience. We are committed to making sure our applicant pool is diverse and reserve the right to extend the application period or seek additional candidates if it is not.