Organization: Gorman Heritage Farms
Category: Full time
Classification: Non Exempt
Reports to: Executive Director
Purpose: Manage the daily operations of Gorman Heritage Farm, as directed by the Executive Director and in accordance with established policies and procedures. The Director of Operations will have both internal and external facing responsibilities.
Essential Job Responsibilities
● Manage daily operations including problem solving and research
● Maintain all office machines, computers and systems, negotiating favorable contracts with vendors
● Manage upkeep and repairs of facilities
● Policy management and enforcement, Regulation compliance
● Maintain and update website as needed
● Attend, report and take minutes at monthly Land Use Committee Meetings
● Prepare bi-monthly report for the Board of Directors
● Assist with Volunteer Groups, as needed
● Weekly meeting with Executive Director & Deputy Director, weekly Leadership Team meeting, monthly Staff Meeting
● Programmatic data collection and evaluation
● Work Outreach Events
● Assist in annual event planning and execution
● Serve as backup for: POS reconciliation and bank deposits, Purchasing, Front Desk, AP, PR
● Other duties as assigned Education/Skills:
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
● Office Management and/or HR, and IT experience required.
● Knowledge of Paycor, QuickBooks, GSuite, Jotform, Wordpress preferred.
● Graphic design skills a plus
● Collaborative work style, strong written and oral communication skills.
● Professional attitude, sense of humor, and the ability to interact well with a wide variety of people
● Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
● Ability to work independently as well as in a group setting
● Able to tolerate interruptions and changes in schedule
● Must have a passion for the mission of the Farm and serve as an ambassador
● climbing, bending, lifting, standing, walking, sitting, reaching, finger dexterity, repetitive motions, talking, hearing, visual acuity.
The work is performed both indoors and outdoors.
TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org