Organization: Produce Perks Midwest
Title: Senior Accountant
Reports to: Director of Operations
Grade: 1099 Contractor, 20-25 hours/week
Location: Produce Perks Midwest Office (Sharonville, OH)
Produce Perks Midwest (PPM) seeks a Senior Accountant to maintain all organizational accounting records and ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
• Support the financial reporting cycle through the timely and accurate entry of transactions intothe accounting system in accordance with GAAP. Review account activity and perform analysison accounts to support the journal entry process.
• Maintain supporting schedules, worksheets, and records to provide support for journal entrytransactions, and to comply with policies.
• Track all cash and in-kind donations. Provide donor reports.
• Perform monthly account reconciliations (balance sheet and bank reconciliations) accuratelyand timely.
• Prepare supporting schedules, reports, and documentation for annual audits.• Ensure that internal and external reporting requirements are completed in a timely, complete,and accurate manner.
• Perform accounts receivable functions, invoicing, receipting, statements, aging, supportingschedules, reporting and customer service to ensure timely and complete capture of revenueand related payments.
• Perform accounts payable function, vendor setup, invoice entry, batch review, andadministrative support to ensure accurate and timely processing of payables.
• Comply with internal control processes established by management, adherence to policies andprocedures.
• Perform tax-related reporting, supporting schedules, and filings.
• Participate in budget preparations.
• Complete grant application budgets in communication with program team, enters grantinformation into website(s), and completes monthly grant billing.
Required Skills and Experiences:
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
● 5+ years relevant work experience
● Experience with Non-Profit Accounting and compiling data to report on Federal Tax Form 990
● GAAP principles and accrual-based accounting
● Detailed fund accounting and reporting for private, corporate, Federal, and State grants
● Full charge bookkeeping, including full processing of accounts payable, accounts receivable
● Advanced Excel
● Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three (3) professional references as one PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Please title email subject line: Senior Accountant_[first name] [last name].
● Applications due by 5 PM on Friday, June 25, 2021.
PRODUCE PERKS MIDWEST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE CELEBRATE DIVERSITY AND ARE COMMITTED TO CREATING AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES.
Applications are due by 5 PM on Friday, June 25th.