What is Collective Impact?
Collective Impact brings people together, in a structured way, to achieve social change.
- Stakeholders define a common agenda, identifying a problem and creating a shared vision to solve it.
- Shared measurements are established so progress can be tracked effectively.
- Mutually reinforcing activites propel collective efforts.
- Continuous communication builds trust and relationships among participants.
- A strong backbone organization is dedicated to orchestrating the work of the group.
You can find abundant tools and resources on the
Collective Impact Forum website.